Are you always getting into trouble when parking your camper? Do people often tell you that you should have a better handle on your vehicle? Well, this Sorry For What I Said While I Was Trying to Park The Camper T-Shirt is the perfect gift for the camper in your life! This shirt is funny and unique, and it shows that you’re a lover of the outdoors and all things camping. Whether for Father’s Day, Christmas, or any other special occasion, this RV shirt is sure to please.
You’ve now found the staple t-shirt of your wardrobe. It’s made of 100% ring-spun cotton and is soft and comfy. The double stitching on the neckline and sleeves add more durability to what is sure to be a favorite!
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/yd² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Honduras, Haiti, Mexico, or Nicaragua